1. Press the open/close button for over 3 seconds ▶ key pad. 1 (Simple Manual No. 4)
① Check if there is any issue with the lock: Use the open/close button with the door open to check if the lock works normally. → The lock works normally after setting → Done.
② 1. When the manual lock setting is on :
- - Auto lock setting → The lock works normally after setting → Done
- Check the magnet box on the frame side
Tip. If the lock is still being installed, or has only been installed recently, check the magnet frame on the door frame side.
If you have not installed the magnet frame, install it as the part marked with ‘Up’ goes to the top.
2. If the lock does not lock manually :
- Replace the battery and check → Replace → Done
- When it still does not work after replacing the battery → Contact the customer service
2. Even you followed the instructions in ① and ②, you hear the motor spinning inside and the lock still does not work properly, please contact the customer service.
1. Keep the door open ▶ Open the battery cover ▶ Press the left button on the bottom (password setting button)
▶ The number pad lights up with a beep sound ▶ Press a new password, and then press ★
(Make sure to keep the door open until you check if the door opens with the new password) (Simple Instruction No.1)
When you change the password, make sure that have a manual key or registered card with you.
1. Keep the door open ▶ Open the battery cover ▶ Press the right button on the bottom (card registration button)
▶ The number pad should lights up with a beep sound ▶ Tap the card on the card pad, and then press ★.
(You can register up to 50 cards in a continuous register) (Simple Instruction No. 2)
It means you need to change the battery.
Press the open/close button for over 3 seconds ▶ Press keypad number 9
(Simple Instruction No. 10)
Press the open/close button for over 3 seconds ▶ Press keypad number 0
(Simple Instruction No. 11)
Press the start button lightly ▶ Accurately place a 9V battery to the connecting part ▶ Touch the keypad ▶ Enter the password, and press ★.
(Refer to Simple Instruction No. 24, and video clip on our website for the 9V)
Check if you entered a wrong password for more than 3 times ▶ Check if there was dew condensation ▶ Contact the customer service
Press the open/close button (3 seconds), and then keypad No. 5 (Simple Instruction No. 7)
The automatic card recognition function is convenient, but more battery consumption.
Please see the installation video, posted on the HIONE+ website (for the main lock, mini main lock, and wooden door lock).
Please make sure that you placed the battery at the correct +/- terminals, and that the flat surface of the battery touches the spring on the timer.
The lock does not work well even after replacing the battery 2 (when the sound is too low, or the lock does not turn on).
Before replacing the battery, press (the open/close button) fast for more than 5 times, and then replace the battery.
1. Check if the gas timer works normally.
2. If the gas timer works normally, contact the Korea Gas Safety Corporation or the gas stove manufacturer.
Insufficient current may cause the valve turn stiff or stop in the middle like the school bell melody situation.